What a great week for training! I am making a concentrated effort to drop another 15-20 pounds by April 20th for my next full marathon. So far so good as I am down ~6 pounds since my initial weigh-in 2 weeks ago. Here is an update on my training from this week culminating in my long run today!
A Week in Review:
- Monday: Cycled at the gym for 10.25 miles for high RPMs to work on foot turnover
- Tuesday: Interval training. 6 x 800m at an 8:44 pace
- Wednesday: 2 miles walking
- Thursday: Tempo run for 6 miles + 2 miles warm-up & cool down.
- Friday: Insanity Workout – Insane Abs
- Saturday: 13.1 miles at MP+15sec
- Sunday: Rest
Hard to believe I completed the Goofy Challenge (Unofficial) just five weeks ago and now I’m back into full marathon training for April. I love running!